Sunday, March 1, 2009

Anime Party

Hey everyone!

Yesterday I had so much fun!! I got together with Freya, Noriko, Anna her boyfriend and Joe for a party at Joe's...which he had no idea was going to happen at his place...Note to you readers, most of them are humans. Anyway it was a bit delayed because Noriko was late, but we still had fun! When we got there Joe made tea, usually I don't really like tea, but this tea was AWESOME!! Any way, Anna brought TONS of candy...I ate a lot of it...ummmm Noriko brought Anime, ramen (which we didn't have time to eat, Cookies (MINE) and pizza. We played DDR for a bit, which I stink at...I'm a fighter not a dancer. Then we watched this creepy anime called Higurashi no Naku Koro Ni, it was creepy...yet WE COULDN'T STOP WATCHING IT!! Then we took a break and ate three pizzas, plus drank soda....but Noriko drank milk...she likes healthy stuff...THEN BACK TO THE ANIME...really creepy...OH sometime in between that me, Noriko, Anna and Joe tried to learn this Japanese dance...mostly Anna though, she REALLY wants to learn it.

But we had to go home at 9:30 unfortunately....One of them heard something about bad weather or something and didn't want to drive in it...I really feel bad for normal humans...I mean there are times that only Storm can fly because she controls weather, but still, I have less problems than my human friends. But they, minus Joe who stayed home, walked me to my "home" and me and Noriko freaked everyone out by hiding. hehehe THAT was funny!

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

>:O

Anonymous said...

angry face??

ECHO EEESSS CONFUZZLED