Wednesday, June 3, 2009

New Mission

I'm sorry I haven't said anything for a while...but this will probably be the last time you hear from me for a while...I'm not sure. I've just discovered a new plan of the scientists...and its not good. If what my sources say is true, the world as we know it will come to an end...and I'm not just saying that...

They are developing something new...something terrible...The only thing I know is that it is something that they will release into the air and that once it is released...there will be no escape...nowhere to hide...no one who is immune...

The only thing that I don't understand...is why? If this new creation is so powerful...won't they to be effected? Also...when did this start? As far as I know...they focused on creating super humans....Was all this grief and pain and experimentation part of something bigger? Were they planning on releasing this thing from the very beginning? To many things just don't add up...And to many questions are left unanswered...

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: