Monday, June 15, 2009

Amazed

I am back, though after this post both I, Jewel and Silence will leave forever...

I had gone back to the school...and what I found was a massacre...different then any I had seen...because...it was one without blood...the weapon that the scientists had created...from what I could gather...it backfired...I saw a glass room....and over 50 dead scientists on the ground...I used a computer and found traces of some sort of gas...after analyzing its components, I came to the conclusion that it was the cause of their deaths...

After staring at their bodies for quite some time...I decided to gather what I could...it seems that they had recreated an exact replica of our old School...the one I destroyed...I found...a replica of the room I grew up in...every toy...even drawings that I had done...It was strange...When I was younger...the monsters who laid dead in that glass room had treated me like a princess...but then...it all changed...After the escape...I was forced to grow up...while it was true that I had acted childish and dumb...I wasn't....It was a mask...to protect me from the pain...

Now...I must change again, things are different and for once...I think we can finally live among society in peace...who knows...maybe one day we can reveal what we truly are...but for now, we will blend into the crowd. We could be your neighbor, your teacher or maybe your best friend...who knows?

Goodbye readers, maybe I'll return one day...but now...I want to let go of the past...and look to the future.

Time to Fly
Radar

1 comment:

MaxRideRules said...

everyone but echo has said good bye.

what happened to her?