Saturday, July 12, 2008

HAHAHAHAHA

Ok it may not be my BEST work and it IS a bit juvenile, but it definitely freaked out Silence! I got the idea from Echo's little mistake and turned it it into a real scenario! Can anyone guess it? PREGNANCY! lol... As everyone knows we experiments are a bit different and none of us have been pregnant to my knowledge, so nobody knows what exactly would happen during a pregnancy of one of us.

Well I decided to make some assumptions of my own. Yup I decided that our pregnancy would show in LESS than a day! A small water belly, some fake panicking, a little bit of blaming Silence. Saying that he got me pregnant last night. I got to say it helped that he had gotten DRUNK last night! Yup! He couldn't remember ANYTHING about last night! It was hilarious he started panicking and saying that he wasn't ready to be a father and everything! I must be a pretty good actress to fool him THAT well!

Well I'm not bored anymore! Time to Fly,
Radar

4 comments:

Nameless said...

you are evil, radar... pure evil.. :) lol

Serpent

Spirit said...

Thank You! Thank You! (bows) lol!

Just Me said...

...wow


Anyway, I can't hang out this weekend, obviously and I don't know about next weekend.

Why is it any of your business what I e-mail him. I wasn just answering a previous e-mail he sent me. Bugger off!

Anyway...gotta go

I'll talk to you later

Echo

Spirit said...

....No hang out????....Me sad now....Maybe more pranks will help....