Thursday, July 10, 2008

hehehe

hahahahaha.....guess who I am? I am Schitzophrenia! I am assuming that everyone is wondering how in the world is a fox typing?? Well that is simple I am a fox genius!....though it is kinda hard to type with paws....I keep having to go back and fix my mistakes...All of you humans don't know how lucky you are to have fingers!...Well I just wanted everyone to know that Faethe is in looooooove...lol! yup our new little friend has got a crush on somebody!...But as her friend I won't tell WHO she has a crush on! hahahahaha

Cya!
Schitzophrenia

4 comments:

Spirit said...

...WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME BEFORE!?!?!?!

Just Me said...

......oh dear.....

RADAR! NO MORE ANIMALS....

we have a zoo as it is...

Just Me said...

well...one more, but it's a surprise for jewel.

I'll give it too you...uh...when I can...

It talks too.

Echo

Spirit said...

I found out who Faethe likes! GO ME!