Thursday, July 10, 2008

I'M BAAAAAAAACK!

HI EVERYONE! I'M BACK! And I have TONS to tell you guys! SO much has happened!

First....Did you know that Edit means joyous??? IT DOES! How weird is that!?

Second, during my time away, I found 4 more animal friends!:

First there's my clouded leopard cub. I named her Faethe, which means faerie friend. For some reason she has fairy-like wings. She's also has a BIG love of pranks!

Isn't she cute? The first pic I took of her, she hid her face in her paws! Want to see?
Sooooo CUTE!

My second new friend is my wolf cub, Orion. I named him Orion for two reasons.First because it is Greek for son of Fire and he's my little boy. Second is because in Greek Mythology, Orion is the hunter.
Third is my baby Polar Bear, Cola. Why name him this? He LOVES Coca-Cola! I mean REALLY LOVES IT! And don't worry everyone! I made a special area near the house where it will be cold enough for Cola to be comfortable! In the picture, he had wandered into another area.Finally, there is my Cougar cub, Kareena, which is Greek for pure and innocent. She's the most innocent of my furry friends! She's so sweet!

Well Aren't all my friends SOOOOOOOOOO Cute! If you all haven't seen my other furry friends, look at my earlier posts.

Well....MOVING ON! To all that wanted me to post again..Thank you for caring!...To the person who voted no never....SCREW YOU! Sorry...Had to say it.

Anyway, I have deemed weekends, Sonar and Echo Days...Well...most of the time anyway.

I can't wait till mine and Echo's vacation! She's gonna come to my place, on July 24th, sleepover and then we'll head out on the 25th! FUN, HERE WE COME!...Sorry to say but after the 24th..me and Echo won't be posting for awhile or even be in contact with Sonar and everyone unless its an emergency, it will be us time. yup!

hmmmmmmm....What else? OH YEAH! SONAR HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT I GOT DRUNK! I HATE ALCOHOL!!! ITS SOOOOOOOO GROSS! I DON'T GET DRUNK YOU DO!

The last thing for now.....You know how Sonar was yelling in type format?...Well...I don't think I've ever heard him ACTUALLY yell!.....Weird....

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. To all who don't think that I'm a liar like Sonar said I was...Thank You!

3 comments:

Sonar said...

you were drunk and i do yell...just not around you...never needed to.

Just Me said...

no contact with sonar? when did we agree on this?? I mean, the likelyhood that I will talk to him anyway is slim...and i'll probably be dead anyway...lol

Spirit said...

....Ever since my human friend stayed on the phone almost 24/7....Its GIRL time...not Girls with their boyfriends time....besides...I know you and if you get talking with him you will at least talk for 20 minutes . We're gonna be out of the house almost ALL the time anyway. When are you gonna find the time?...and its a no if that time is right before we go to the boardwalk...believe me it isn't a good time....