Friday, April 10, 2009

Disney World

Hey everyone!

From now on I am taking Silence's advise and ignoring any rude Sonar-obsessed fans! YAY ME!

Anyway, flying the human way was fun! Its soooooo different than using my wings!...Though we almost died on the way home...we were flying through a storm...probably would have been safer with Storm around! The only complaint I have is that on the way back...the flight attendant person was VERY peppy...SCARY PEPPY...

Well Florida was AWESOME! I love it! I was completely in my element with all the heat! Though my bed was kind of broken...Echo got the good bed...

OH ROLLER COASTERS! I GOT ECHO OBSESSED WITH THEM!!! Sonar hates them and now ECHO LOVES THEM! GO US! EMBRACE THE AWESOMENESS!!!! hehehehehehehe We rode Rockin Roller Coaster, Dueling Dragons (the ice one) and I rode the Hulk, Echo didn't though cause that was before she embraced the awesomeness. We also rode the Tower of Terror(twice), the Haunted Mansion, the barge ride that got us so soaked that we bought new cloths...Echo wouldn't let me dry myself my way...ummm we rode these two dropping water rides OH! That reminds me! THE WATER PARK!!! SUMMIT PLUMMET!!! AND SLUSHER GUSHER!!!!!! IT WAS AWESOME!!!!! ONE THE FIRST ONE YOU PLUMMET TO YOUR DOOM!!!!!

Ohhhhhh Lets not forget the wondrous Epcot...with its wall of deadly chopsticks....I BOUGHT TWO NEW PAIRS!! ...I WOULD have gotten the beautiful Japanese katana, it was perfectly balanced with an engraved blade and a dragon sheathe....it took my breathe away...

Well anyway! Lets not forget the Medieval dinner! It was so much fun! We had to eat everything with our hands! And we kept egging the green knight on and cheering like crazy for the yellow knight! YELLOW KNIGHT WON!!! MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Oh! Then in animal kingdom we rode Mt. Everest and I bought a baby Simba stuffed animal, I couldn't help it! It was soooooooooooooo CUTE!

Oh and the plane kinda crashed, but nobody got really hurt and they were all knocked unconscious, Echo healed everyone who had injuries and I fixed the plane, so no big deal! We got everyone back up in the air in no time!

Time to Fly,
Radar

11 comments:

PhillyEagle said...

it was echo's adviCe not silence's to ignore the sonar fans

flying trapeze 'or whatever' said...

and if you're referring to me, i'm not a sonar fan.

i just hate you...

Spirit said...

Actually, I had this post typed up before Echo gave her advise, I just didn't have time to post it, but I shall give Echo credit to^^

Salom said...

i think flight attendants are paid to never stop smiling... its creepy how you can tell thier pissed at you but that have to smile. its like thier going to kill you.

Genera: Sisters of the Sea said...

hahaha I wouldn't know. Baina and I have never been on a plane. But I've seen it in movies and on TV. It is pretty creepy.

HAve we missed something? I see Radar's blog is more popular with the comments lately. Of course, we haven't checked Storm's.

Hate is a strong word, Flying Trapze. And how can you know if you hate her? She is hidden behind a computer? HAve you ever met her? Have you ever gotten to know her?

The flock seems to put up with her fine. I think that if you have nothing nice to say, then don;t say anything at all. This rude commenting back and forth can actually be considered harassment.

Radar, that trip sounds amazing. I wish that I could have seen all of that. And, I've never been on a rollercoaster. We've never been to a carnival or theme park.

You seem to post more that the others. I read all of them everyday. Thanks for keeping me entertained. lol. Keep posting.

MaxRideRules said...

hope the good lady radar and the awesome ladyy echo (if u sonar dont mind me saying tht)werent traumatized by that plane thing. hope the trip wasfun.

MRR

Spirit said...

Salom: Glad you understand, it should be illegal to be that peppy! I think I did get one of the flight attendants pissed off though...hehe...I couldn't help it though!
Silvana: Thank you for defending me and encouraging me to keep writing! Glad you like my blog!
MRR: The trip was awesome and we aren't traumatized in the least...though Sonar may be whenever he goes to any place with roller coasters with Echo because he...doesn't like them...to say the least or at least that's what I've heard.

Lilac said...

or what you may have noticed at the carnival. im sure he can't be THAT bad...hehe only one way to find out. HEY SONARRRRR!!!!....

Lilac said...

Echo may like them(rollercoasters). But I still don't.

Tilla said...

Saphire...um...Lilac is having a breakdown. I can't quite understand what she's saying but shes smashing clocks and cursing every other sentence....

Sonar said...

roller coasters are okay... i just don't like being so confined.... and having to sit still.... flying is a better thrill anyway
-Sonar