Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Update on the Wasp

Ummmm....yeah...The wasp is kinda...dead....

Silence did his studies and discovered that the wasp possessed human DNA and his stinger was filled with deadly poison that would even kill me and him quite easily. It seems that the wasp's human DNA effected its brain, so when he heard that he was discovered, he attacked Silence. Then I kinda panicked and the wasp kinda burned to death...To bad...he would have made an interesting friend...though with his human DNA...I would have never allowed him in my room alone...

We are not completely sure that the wasp's brain was really effected by the human DNA to the point that he would possess the same thinking patterns and instincts as us or a normal human, but it is a plausible hypothesis that Silence and I formed...

But yeah...if anyone was wondering about him...that's what became of the puppy wasp...poo

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S.
Wow...I REALLY don't sound like myself in this post do I? Oh well...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

um no actually you dont. you sound...uh...normal

Anonymous said...

ive heard u all are idiots. cuz u hang aroud "lilac" what the hells so fricken special bout her anyway or is she just crawling to u guys beggin dor you to be her friends is that it.you are laaame.

Anonymous said...

RTB

Just Me said...

again

LEAVE US ALONE

Spirit said...

Shut up you idiot, if you insult Lilac one more time, I will kill you cause I know who you really are. Oh and learn how to spell. Also, she's with us now and we don't care how "lame" she is. we love her and hate you!

flying trapeze said...

...childish...

but I agree. please get the hell away!

Anonymous said...

beans beans goodfor your haart the more you eat the more you....oh nevermind...