Thursday, April 9, 2009

To Flying Trapeze or whatever/ To good readers in the ending

Ok...one the Sonar thing? Storm is safe and she seems to be having some fun...also if they believe her to be a goddess then she can just make up some story about her being called away by one of the other gods or something! If she wants help than I will go!

Two, I don't kill Sonar because it is Echo's wish for him to remain alive and unharmed and I respect her wishes, though if he hurts her in any way, shape or form...then there will be a problem and I will rearrange his innards.

Plus who are you to make these kind of comments? If you don't have something nice to say than why don't you shut up because nobody wants to hear it!

To everyone who cares about my furry friends, they are fine though the boys got a bit roughed up because they decided the attack was a time to show off to their girls...
And I think that they were attacked to get to me...I'm thinking about letting them go back to their old lives...I don't want them to get hurt anymore...Schitz really is with Saphire...so I guess him and Angel will live with her...I don't know...

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

3 comments:

flying trapeze or whatever said...

if you can't take a little criticism then you'll be screwed in life... and i suggest you follow your own words hypocrite

Spirit said...

Why you little....

Just Me said...

everyone is a hypocrite in life. EVERYONE. Yes Radar is a hypocrite. But so am I.(Radar and Saphire have so kindly written about that too) I am sure that Storm and Sonar are as well.

And most of these readers.

Who wants to be critized? I mean yes, being able to handle critism is a key point in life because people will always be giving it too you. Whether to help you, or to bring you down.

TRust me, there are worse things out there that some of you will never be able to imagine...I hope some of you will never have to live through...

Annoyances and the like...you either move past them or get used to them.

People critize others for the stupidest things. Like this. Yeah I get that Radar can be annoying and I want to kill her sometimes, but shes still a person. But its a annoyance. It's not like...a life altering thing that you can't ever get away from no matter how hard you try. It's not like youcan't close the internet window out and never have to look at her blog again. It's not like a neverending thing that follows you around everyday for the rest of you life taunting you and screaming at you.

You can stop reading her blog . You can stop talking to her. You can stop listening to her. And just like that shes gone. She doesn't bother you. If what you read or hear bothers you, why can;t you get rid of it all? Why don't you just leave her alone and move on? You can.

That's all