Saturday, January 24, 2009

...Another Update

Hey...uhhh...First..glad you're ok Echo...Next...Me, Ray and Jewel are at a school...but its not the one where Sonar and Storm are being held...Storm, I know, can take care of herself...

Currently I am on one of the scientists' computers...and Ray is taking her anger out on all of the scientists in the building...as well as the building itself...In a way only she can...Jewel...is currently practicing her abilities as well...I just hope that she doesn't make it a habit to practice on living things...even if they are scientists...

Well sorry, but I got to go...Ray has kind of killed everyone...and now wishes blowup the building...How in the world am I gonna cover this one up?...

-Silence

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Silence...why is ray going to the school when they don't have any of us? Is she just on a killing spree or is she trying to save scientists??

Anonymous said...

...I think she's in a fit of rage...and now she wants to blow this place up...at this rate there will be no scientists left...

Anonymous said...

Eh...well I guess that's not such a bad thing