Friday, January 30, 2009

I'm back!

Hey everyone!

I'm back...though I kind of killed around ummmmm 20,000 scientists...I think...I lost count...

Silence says I killed more...hmmmmm OH WELL!

In response to Sonar's post...No offense or anything...but...THAT IS A LOAD OF CRAP!!!! I mean...COME ON! How could they make someone to destroy me if they didn't even know I EXISTED!? I think they were making it up Sonar...Because the only one alive who knew about us until a few years ago was our creator Dr. Tut-Tut...or at least thats what I call him. I think those documents were created by Dr. Tut-tut in HOPES that you would be able to destroy his precious secret, but even HE did not know our full capabilities because we had yet to fully develop...

Not trying to be mean or anything, but its the truth...Sorry you got got your hopes up...

On a more positive note: JEWEL FINALLY LEARNED TO CONTROL HER POWERS FULLY!!! YAY!!!! That killing spree of mine really helped her experiment and learn! Plus Silence got a new outfit...His old one kind of got destroyed in one of the explosions...hehe oops?

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: