Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Letter to Scientists

Scientists,

You will pay for what you have done...I will make sure that you receive the most painful death imaginable. You know how much I care about Echo, she's not just my friend, she's my sister and I'll make you pay. I'll rescue Storm and free every experiment that I come across, as well as avenge Echo's 'termination'!

Even if you have better weapons, I've improved as well. I'm no longer the little girl that ran away...I can kill way more than before and now I have my fellow perfect by my side! You also seem to have forgotten that there is barely anyone alive from the time of our creation and all files involving us were destroyed. I'm not afraid of anything and I can handle everything you throw my way!

Watch out idiots, cause I'm your worst nightmare! You have no idea who or what you're dealing with...

-Radar

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

and THAT'S not childish whatsoever...

Anonymous said...

way to give yourself away stupid

Anonymous said...

What did she say in that post that was childish? Just wondering...

Anonymous said...

just the entire thing, coupled with her attitude the rest of the time.
seriously, 'i can kill way more than before'? 'i will make sure that you receive the most painful death imaginable'? how is that NOT childish?
oh, and OF course you won't get hurt... you're 'perfect' after all... *dripping with sarcasm*
- anonymous no 1

Salom said...

i think ill try to be clean here.

anonymous.
you suck and you have no brain

get some balls and say your name

trying to piss off any of them is pissing off me which pisses me off that im pissed off




so GO TO HELL

or post your name

Genera: Sisters of the Sea said...

Wow

Baina would scold me for being this stupid, especially when she is the one to normally make the mistakes, however, I must say that I can't keep my nose out of this one.

Would anyone care to explain what is going on? And if they do I demand to know who is talking to me. Too many years keeping silent to myself leave all people nameless to me. I don't like it when Anonymous people say things. If anyone has the balls to inform us newcomers what is going on I would greatly appreciate a name of some sort. Even if you don't have an account, at least write a name in the damn slot.

Baina is giving me a look. But I know her better. She is curious too.

Explanation?

Silvana