Saturday, January 17, 2009

Update

Hey...Me, Ray and Jewel have been traveling to the School at a steady pace, trying to think up a good plan...Ray's barely slept and these days she just passes out from exhaustion in the middle of flight. She's worried...we all are...

This is a trap and we know it, but Ray only wants revenge...I can see it in her eyes...I'm worried...from what Echo told me awhile ago...The only time Ray was even close to this state was just before their great escape...I only hope everything goes ok...

-Silence

P.S. Ray wants me to welcome the Sisters of the Sea

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

where's echo

we're getting worried about you guys

Anonymous said...

We aren't sure..to the scientists "termination" means dead...but they thought that we were dead before and here we are...all we can do is hope that she got away...

Anonymous said...

where is echo where is echo
I'm right here
I'm right here

THey all think they got me they all think they got me

but MAN are they DEAD wrong. but SHHHHHHH, I'm not really here.

Ray, Si, wish I could tell you where I am but I can't. I am okay.

For all you know, this could be pretimed or a trap.

Oh well, take it for what you will.