Thursday, August 7, 2008

.......BOOGABOOGA!!!!

......Time to reminisce.....ummmmmm.....OH YEAH! Mine and Silence's first meeting! Ok...it went like this:

I was really young and after the scientists figured out that I was "perfect" they decided to see how I would react to a male of my species...I know...They are sick minded people....They actually believed that we would instantly be attracted to each other and start giving them more perfect avian hybrids...gross......Well of course that didn't happen instead I stole all the Scientists' cookies and pushed them out the door so me and Silence could have a party!....Jumping on the bed was fun!....What else....Oh yeah! During that time, Silence learned to never try and take my cookies.....Good times...Goooooood Tiiiiimmmmmes....I hadn't met my eraser friend yet, and Silence kinda acted like my protector for the LONGEST time....actually...he still does....

ummmmm....LOVE YOU SILENCE!

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S.....If any scientists come up dead....tomorrow...or today.....ummm its not my fault.....I SLEEP KILL! HONEST!!

No comments: