Saturday, August 2, 2008

GUESS WHO!?

Hey everyone! I'm Baaaaaaack and MAN did I have fun! It was awesome!

To calm everyone's worries, Echo is alive and well she left for her place at around....5:30ish...I think. Anyway, everyone is alive and well. Want to know what happened?

Ok well on the day we left we stopped by our house by the Bay. It was fun! We watched movies and crashed for the night.

The next day we hung around the Bay for a bit. Me and Echo jumped off the deck, onto a trampoline (floating on the water), and into the Bay. Cool huh? Echo was a bit hesitant but she enjoyed it! Then we took off and flew to our house near the beach. We unpacked and went to the boardwalk. It was cool! We went on rides. First was the Cyclone..or something like that. Echo HATED it and I LOVED it! IT WAS AWESOME! Then we went on an upside-down roller coaster and after that another upside-down ride. We also went on this Kite ride, Echo liked that one!

The next day, it had been raining, so Echo and I just stayed in, but when we went to the boardwalk this creepy guy kept flirting with me! AND HE REMEMBERED ME THE NEXT DAY!!!!!

The next day, we went to the beach and met a girl who called herself Jessica Pan! She was fun!...Though...the ocean seemed mad at her....probably because she kept "challenging it for some reason...I think she was an experiment. Anyway, after that, Eco and I were sitting on our towels drying off and I decided to yell "I like Chicken Fajitas!". It made a cute guy nearby look at us. Now before any of you think that I was cheating on Silence, I wasn't! You see, he was being mean before we left, so I decided to get him back. I didn't do ANYTHING with ANY of the guys at the shore. Sooo anyway! He was laughing so I told Echo that "The guy is laughing at me" which made him laugh more! Echo was shocked because she had had her eyes closed and didn't notice the guy. Soooo I said to him "What? You don't like Chicken Fajitas?" He said he did and we talked...I never found out his name...So me and Echo just call him Fajita. Then we went out to this restaurant right near the bay for dinner. I was burying Echo's feet because she was talking to Sonar on her cell. That night we went on the boards and shopped some more.

The next day we went riding on wave runners. IT WAS THE BEST! THE SPEED! THE WAVES!...Good times.....Gooooood times......So anyway, we went to the boards later that night and we were walking behind these to guys on the way back to our place. The guys turned around and asked if we were following them, we said no, but then the turned down our street, waited at a street corner till we passed and followed us!

Ummmmm the NEXT day it was foggy, REALLY FOGGY. We went to the beach, and swam in the water, it was like we were surounded by fog. It was so cool! Then we went to the boardwalk and we went on the Ferris Wheel to see what it was like in the fog...It was weird....

On our final full day, we went to the beach for a bit, then went to this barbecue that a human friend of ours was throwing. It was fun, until our human friend's cat got a hold of a baby bunny! We were able to get away from the cat, but it was badly injured and none of the adults at the party would help. Echo couldn't use her healing abilities because it would give us away and we suspected that one of them was an eraser...The suspected eraser took the bunny and threw it over the fence!!!! Can you believe that!?!?! Anyway, we got the bunny and took him across the street to a man who was good with animals. He took it and promised to take care of it. Tnak the Lord!...Well we named the bunny Truffles.

Finally on the day of our departure we stopped at the boardwalk for some more things like saltwater taffy and the book Breaking Dawn. This was today...or...looking at the clock...yesterday.

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S.
To Sonar: HAHAHAHAHAHAAAA
To Everyone: I would never kill Echo, she's my best friend!

P.P.S. I forget which day, but on one of them, Echo and I were asking random guys who they would rather date...Well I asked...Sonar wouldn't let Echo....Oh and we met a cute guy!....And Sonar...It was ME who did the approaching so don't blame Echo!!!!

2 comments:

Storm said...

wow. i gotta go on vacation with you guys. what did the cute guy look like? and who did the random guys say they'd rather date more? IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!
ok see ya!
Storm

Spirit said...

hmmmm well the cute guy was tall with what seemed to be dirty blond hair.
And the guys said that they would rather date me...I'm not sure if it was because I was the one who asked them or because they actually liked me better...