Friday, August 22, 2008

YOUUUU AREEEE?? YOU?!

YOU'RE PISSED...YOU'RE PISSED
IM OUTRAGED

IM ANGRY


im....really upset....

GOD AGAIN????? AGAIN???!!!!
WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF WTF

I HAVE OFFICIALLY LOST MY FREKAIN MIND

LIES LIES ALL OF THEM FREKAING AAAAAAAAAAAA


RRAAAAAAWWWRRRRRRRRRRRR


NEVER

AGAIN

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER

I should have listened to you

I should have. I'm sorry. You were right. There I said it. You were right.

And no I'm not sure why your pisses...does it have anything to do with why I'm pissed?


A sincerly enraged bird kid

Echo


I LOVE SONAR YUP YUP

3 comments:

Spirit said...

Its ok...We are both angered...

Nameless said...

why are you both angered?

Spirit said...

....Its very.....Complicated...Lets just say certain people said the wrong words and did the wrong things....