Sunday, August 24, 2008

Soooooo tired....

Ugh...I am tired.....lol, but the party was SO much FUN! GO to Storm's blog for details k? It WAS really awesome though! Dance Party, Good food, and awesome friends! POWER TO US! Oh and Jessica Pan made an appearance at the playground...She DID challenge a tree...and it threw jerky at her! OH and I slept on a chair! lol! Anyway me and Storm both had a donut before she left and then after she was gone I fell back to sleep on her spot. Then me and Echo woke up at like noon and she left! Now its me and also Silence and Jewel returned! HOORAY! Well...I'm a bit tired of typing right now, but if you have any questions just ask! And remember Storm put a lot of details on her blog! OH! Before I forget! Me and Echo WEREN'T drinking beer...It just looked like beer! lol Well it was awesome and we should REALLY do it again soon!

Time to Fly,
A tired Radar

No comments: