Friday, August 29, 2008

School

Hey Everyone! School is boring!

1st period:Trig-Teacher is cool, she gives a lot of extra credit and we can eat and drink in her class! YAY! I also have a friend in the class!

2nd period: Physics- Teacher is OK...but he should explain things better! HE ALSO GAVE US A TEST ON THE FIRST DAY!!!....OH and Echo is with me! HOORAY!!...but she's all the way across the room! NOT YAY!

3rd period:Lab/Study Hall-Teacher for my lab is the same for Physics class and Echo is with me again! HOORAY!

4th/5th period: Public Speaking/Creative Writing- I have Public Speaking for the first half of the year and the teacher is cool! She gave me candy!!!!!! YAY!!!! The other teacher who helps is cool to...but he owes the class donuts....For Creative Writing I'll have my English teacher.

6th/7th period: English- The teacher is nice....but VERY dramatic and peppy and happy....If I'm in a bad mood...that class will definitely NOT be enjoyable....

8th period: Lunch- I'm with Storm! HOORAY! And the one person is always bringing Pocky!

9th period: Spanish IV- Its interesting and I do know people in the class....the only problem is that I can't understand the teacher a lot....

10th period: Honors American History- I took government in 9th grade so I had to take history this year....I have no friends in the class and the class has all 9th graders!!! The teacher is ok...a bit weird though. Yesterday there was a 9th grade assembly or something and since I'm not in 9th grade, he released me from class and I wandered around school and visited my old teachers that weren't teaching a class. IT WAS AWESOME....But another teacher caught me a few minutes before the end of the period and sent me to the library! hehehehehehe

Well thats my school day and some facts about it...and guess what? I HAVE HOMEWORK!!!!! EVIL!!!!!! But its a long weekend so I guess I have time....I just don't want to do it...

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. If anyone was wondering Echo and I are in 12th grade.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

School sucks!!!

-Erin

Anonymous said...

I don't like it but I don't love it

Spirit said...

Yup...School is bad....I don't even know why I need to go! I mean COME ON! The stupid scientists gave me the mind of a SUPERCOMPUTER!!!