Monday, August 4, 2008

My Eraser Friend

Hi everyone!

I noticed that some of you were questioning Sonar about my Eraser friend. Well...Where to begin? When I was younger and still at the school they matched me up with a young eraser in battle....but instead of battling...We played! I mean if you think about it, we were still kids. We hadn't experienced battle and when we saw another child, even if they were different, all we thought about was having a new friend. The scientists were furious that we didn't fight, they assumed that all erasers would automatically despise all avian hybrids. Since they couldn't hurt me because of my abilities, my Eraser friend got twice the punishment. I felt really guilty and from that day we were secret friends. When we were put up against each other, we only pretended to battle. After mine and Echo's escape, I secretly went back and got him out of the school. I visit him every once in awhile to check up on him.

I hope that clears up any confusion!

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: