Sunday, September 7, 2008

Back

Hey everyone!

I am currently working and working on my homework...I had to take a break. The babysitting was fine. Though the kids kept making a mess and teasing/torturing the dogs...Poor puppies...They fell asleep watching Nim's Island....Well one didn't, but she went to sleep after she talked to her dad on the phone. She was scared by some scary stories that she had heard. The cat that they had kept making a mess by taking all the dirt out of the plant pot...twice I had to clean it up. The dogs ran out the door when the pizza guy came and I had to get them back in. I went to bed around midnight or so. I had been trying to get some work done. If you want to know more tell me, but right now I gotta go and do more homework...

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. Echo? I have your sunglasses.

2 comments:

Ember said...

HOlA Radar!

I haven't talked to you since you and Echo were on Vacation.

I'm not even going to bother catching up on posts. Echo tells me EVERYTHING anyway.

Ps. I updated my blog

Ember

Spirit said...

HI! YAY BLOGS!

We need to talk again soon!