Wednesday, September 17, 2008

ULTIMATE GROSS ALERT!

EWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWEWWWW!
I THINK I'M GONNA BARF!!!! HOW IN THE WORLD COULD ANYONE THINK THAT I LIKED A BUBBLE-BOY! YUK! GROSS! SICK! WRONG!

SILENCE!!!! ERASE THE THOUGHT FROM MY MIND! NOW! PLEASE! GET IT OUT OF MY MIND! YUK! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

WHOEVER THOUGHT THAT I LIKED SONAR, TAKE THAT THOUGHT AND FLUSH IT DOWN THE TOILET! I DO NOT LIKE HIM!!!! ECHO LIKE SONAR! RADAR LIKE SILENCE! HOW HARD IS THAT TO GET?! I JUST ENJOY TORMENTING HIM! YUK!

TIME TO FLY,
A GROSSED OUT RADAR

P.S. ONCE I'M DONE BARFING I AM GONNA GO ON A KILLING SPREE...A BIG KILLING SPREE!

6 comments:

Storm said...

kill no innocents!

Spirit said...

Don't worry...the innocents will be spared...the others will NOT....

Anonymous said...

dont blame me ok i would never say that to you (unless i was more evil)oh and by the way this guy who i know torments me sooo much and boy crazy 101 thinks he likes me and i need advise but if he likes me i'll freak out alot...

Spirit said...

hmmmmm...Well I'm not the best when it comes to guys...thats Echo's fortay but if you want my advice...I would say to just ignore him and go with the flow. If he never says anything about liking you than ignore it, if he does and you don't like him, just tell him. Be honest. I know how you feel about the freaking out...there are a few guys at school who are like that, but they never admit to liking me so I never know, but it would be creepy if they did like me.

Spirit said...

Oh and for the tormenting, ignoring it and not reacting to it DOES help, believe me, I know.

Spirit said...

Hope that helps...