Saturday, September 6, 2008

Life of Radar

Hi Everyone!

I have a question...If you have homework that you haven't finished yet and are going to continue working on tomorrow, would you put it away or keep it out? Keep in mind that you aren't gonna be having any company.

Well answer that if you can. Today I had TONS of homework and I'm still not done...I hate school...Still haven't figured out why I need to go. The English essay....Not good....Life stinks.

Tomorrow...or Today....I'm gonna be babysitting 3 kids and two dogs. I'm also staying the night there. I'm gonna take some work with me for when they go to bed.

Echo? hmmm Never mind I forgot what I was gonna say....

.....BAH!

hehehehe Anyway, life is life...Haven't killed anyone for a bit...I've been to busy...I HAVEN'T EVEN PULLED A PRANK LATELY!!!!!... So sad....so so sad....

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

2 comments:

Just Me said...

I know i know that was stupid way to change subject!! but...but...you know what!

BAH TO YOU TOO! lol
good luck with homework.

Ps.Did you know we need our booksfinished by october...?

WE need to start staying after school.

Spirit said...

O.O AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!