Monday, September 29, 2008

Hello...I am calm

Hi everyone...hehe..sorry about that, I was in one of my moods...I think Echo is the one who knows the most about it. Storm and Silence know some to...Sonar? He knows nothing...and probably never will...

Anyway! In the words of somebody! "I lost the Happy...BUT The Happy's back!" Yup...I hardly ever remember where random lines in my head are from...so yeah...I just needed to write, which I did...though I also killed that one...NEVER MIND! Radar was a good girl! She didn't force feed anyone fire cookies! Or throw anyone into a building or off of a cliff! Nope! I was perfectly well behaved...for most of the time...Ok...maybe not PERFECTLY behaved.....hehehe.....I GOT SUGAR...Not the best kind...but good enough...

So...Homework...2 Projects...1 Grad Project, plus 2-3 page summery....1 page of math problems....20 something flashcards in Spanish...NO ENGLISH....15 Terms ,Who what why when and where..and why so important for each....Read 3 pages in text....Study for test...and I don't really feel like writing the rest...so I won't! HOORAY!

To Sonar: Mind your own business...you're oblivious to everything regarding me. Stop blaming Storm for things that she didn't do...ITS NOT RIGHT!

To Storm: Thanks for the comfort! But I really just needed to vent and write some things...you know normal stuff. *virtual hug*

To Echo: Why didn't you call me back? Did I do something wrong? *virtual puppy dog face*

To Everyone: Who can eat fire cookies and not die?

Time to Fly,
Radar

1 comment:

Just Me said...

No you didn't do anything...I just got really caught up in what I was doing and didn't have time.That and Ember called back when I got a chance. She is doing a lot better now, back to bubbly and she claims she has a plan...so I hope it's killing (name removed)

AnYwAy

I love you!Sorry I didn't call back...that was my bad...

Echo