Monday, September 15, 2008

SAPHIRE! GASP!

Saphire said...
...You would like for lover-boy to find us...Lilac A.B.R.Hi Echo
August 3, 2008 11:39 AM

~~Lilac~~

I WOULD NOT............................

~~Echo~~

Yes you would you just laughed and said haha she has a point. SHE'S LYING. SHE WANTS TOMMY WOMMY TO FIND YOU

~~Lilac~~

DO NOT. I love Harry. He killed Harry.

~~Echo~~

Liar Liar pants on fire. You LOVED Harry. You love Tommy now. Teehee

~~Lilac~~

Did I ever tell you how much I hated you?

~~PME~~

I hate her too Lilac don't worry about it.

~~Lilac~~

OH ok...so WHY IS SHE HERE THEN

~~Echo~~

You don't hate me. I saved you. I saved you both.

~~Lilac and PME~~

.................................................................................

~~Echo~~

Seeeeeee. Okay!

Toodles<3

Echo

2 comments:

Storm said...

wow. only get about half of it, but still POOR HARRY!!! TT_TT

Anonymous said...

Wow...I said that a LONG time ago lol and Lilac? You looooooooooove Tommy!