Friday, September 26, 2008

Today and Yesterday

Hello People and Non-people!

Ummmm...Yesterday was fun! I crashed Envirothon! Echo wasn't there sadly, but Storm was YAY! In the beginning she wasn't there so I went to get candy from my awesome former teacher! YAY CANDY! Ummmm....Me and Storm pretty much tormented Sonar the entire time and got everyone to call him Bubble-Boy...I CAME UP WITH IT! HOORAY! Anyway...I hid Sonar's backpack about five times and him being as stupid as he is looked in the freezer and refrigerator for it...I mean COME ON! THE FREEZER!?!?! How stupid could he be?! I didn't even try that hard to hide it! OH! And Storm brought Cookies! YES CHOCO-CHIP COOKIES!...Sooooooo Yummy....But then I went home....And had to Study....I still don't think I did well...

Today!: Ummmmm Today was cool, me and Echo had a dream conversation in Study Hall, Storm and me had lunch together, but then the tests...evil...evil tests...I couldn't use my brain because well it would blow my cover...so I stayed after to finish my Spanish test...yuk...

Time to Fly,
Radar

4 comments:

Just Me said...

WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I had another crazy dream last night.

Ps. DON'T TAKE THE SPRINKLES OFF MY VANILLA ICING/GLAZED DONUT AND EAT THEM.......yea that was in my dream...you took my sprinkles...

I am really interested in symbolisim in dreams...so WHAT does that mean?

Radar stealing sprinkles...me levitating because of "negative energy" in the back yard, IT suddenly liking Radar and me...um us blowing IT to pieces...someone trying to put my dog to sleep...Radar's house turning into a halloween costume store and shopping market...and furniture store...

Oh and last night Ikept waking up to my bed shaking...that was creepy. I wonder if it really was or if I was dreaming that too...

Last night was insane.

Spirit said...

..wow...I am eating a donut... YAY IT GOES BYE-BYE!

Just Me said...

and I forgot the getting stuck in the elevator part with Ember

Catch and The Misfits said...

RADAR, SHADOW AND I JUST FINISHED OUR OWN NEW BLOG!!

YAY! It's DONE! Come see, come see! ^___^

http://catch-on-and-out.blogspot.com/

YAYAYAY!!

-Catch Kitty Girl and Shadow Cat Boy