Friday, October 24, 2008

Karaoke

HI!!! I HAD SUGAR!!!

Ok tonight as I already told you, I went to Karaoke to raise money for the play! YAY!...AND get this...I ACTUALLY SANG!...Well it was with a group BUT STILL! I DID IT FOUR TIMES!!!!! PLUS OTHER TIMES WHEN EVERYONE SANG!!

I also won a yellow puppy...but I didn't win any of the big prizes...sad...WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.... Yes I am Hyper! AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

I saw a dalmatian running outside...but he had an owner so I couldn't him home...

And...wait...NO tell Silence that I'm not done yet!!...Never mind! He has cookies! YAY! Me gots to go!

Time to Fly,
Radar

5 comments:

Storm said...

yay cookies! yay puppy! YAY SUGARRRRR!!!!!!!!! guess what? I WAS AT THE HIGHSCHOOL LAST NIGHT!!!! my neighbors invited me to their son (not the hot one)'s swim meet. AND IT WAS AT THE HIGHSCHOOL POOL!!! where WAS karaoke? i would have gone if i knew!! :(
oh well HAPPINESS!!!!! ;3

Catch and The Misfits said...

Radar, I am confused. Is ur nickname Saphire because ur profile says that it is or is that somebody else?

I IZ CUNFUZEDED! *lol-cat speak*

-Catch

Storm said...

saphire is another person. she has her own blog. they share a profile.
no cunfuzededness!!

Spirit said...

To Storm: Karaoke was in the Cafeteria

To Catch: Saphire is my friend that uses my account at times because she doesn't want to make her own. Storm is right!

Anonymous said...

oh.

I IZ CUNFUZEDED NO MORZ!!! *LoL-Cat speak*