Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Today

HELLOOOO MY FELLOW PEOPLE!

Today was....ummmm ok...but LAST NIGHT! UGH! Ok the reason that I didn't post yesterday was because:
1. Silence confiscated my laptop...I don't really know why..
2. The power went out, so I couldn't get on my other computer
3. Silence wouldn't let me fix the power because he claimed that if our power magically came back on, while everyone else's stayed dark...it would be suspicious
4. Silence said that I needed to learn to let the normal people do their job, when I wanted to just fix all the power

Today: I took tests....yuk...
I went to French Club and Sonar tried to stop me! HOW DARE HE!
In French Club Storm and me and out human friend had fun, While Sonar and Echo were in their own little world....
After: Echo went psycho on me, so I went away. Then me and Storm had fun and I introduced her to my awesome human friend! YAY! He had TONS of weapons! We also hung out with our Neko-Friend Freya! She's awesome and crazy! YAY!

Now....I have to work on a essay thats due Friday...yuk....

Time to Fly,
Radar

5 comments:

Storm said...

YAY INDEED!!! and he speaks japanese!

Anonymous said...

Yes...yes I did freak out...

I am sorry

(I would have killed her if Sonar hadn't stopped me...why? I don't rememeber...)

Anonymous said...

JAPANESE!!! IM TRYING TO LEARN AND SO FAR...i suck...HAHAHA MATA ASHITA!!! ask him what that means.

Spirit said...

k! I'll ask him the next time I see him....He is busy A LOT!

Anonymous said...

ok but i already know what it means i just want to know if you know (im at the libary and i need to go so i cant log in...it takes too long)