Wednesday, October 15, 2008

RADAR'S BACK! PARTY!

Hey everyone!

Don't worry Jewel! Mommy is back! Poor baby!

I am very relaxed right now OR AT LEAST I WAS! But we'll get to that later.

The Bahamas were awesome! Meet Scamp! The Prairie dog! ...He's VERY mischievous....he also kinda escaped from the zoo....with help...BUT ISN'T HE SO CUTE!?



Onto the next order of business,other than meeting Scamp, I worked on my grad project, discovered a secret School that needed to be destroyed and went shopping!

For Storm! I bring you special one of a kind chocolate made by this on person in a secret location!

For Jewel! A Teddy bear and a pretty blanket that I saw and just HAD to get you!

For Silence! BOXERS! Just kidding! lol I brought your fav food^^ and a hat!hehehehe

All three of you appreciated my sentiment to Echo and Sonar, so I brought you gifts!

What else....OH YEAH...no...no...not that...ummmm I got a VERY nice tan...

Well when I got back, perfectly happy...I found out that I have to do terms and only have two days! I also have college stuff and projects! EVIL SCHOOL YOU SHALL DIE!!!!

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. If you have any questions to ask me, just ask!

5 comments:

Storm said...

DIE SCHOOL DIE!!!!!
ok my question:
were there any hot guys in the bahamas?
THANKS FOR THE YUMMY CHOCOLATE!!!!!!!!

Spirit said...

YES!...But Silence is hotter...yup...I am a GOOD girlfriend!

Just Me said...

um...yeah i have a question...

HOW ON EARTH DID YOU PASS YOUR PSAT's LAST YEAR?

lolol

You said ME and Echo took those last year...

So me took those tests last year?

*cough cough* Echo and I took those tests last year.

First you need I not me and the other person's name always goes first.

Love you though Ray glad your back.

Spirit said...

thank you, love you to...AND I am allowed to be brain dead because of all the work that I am doing...I also passed by having the brain of a supercomputer...

Ashfalt123 said...

whoa you and silence...both together...ok i need to catch up...whoa...(gets dizzy)