Sunday, October 19, 2008

Yesterday was fun because of Storm

I will admit that I had fun with Storm and some of my human friends. I felt wanted there and I was not glared at by a certain human...not going into detail...Storm and I left the lovebirds because they were being all lovey-dovey....

Silence wouldn't come because he hates crowds more than Echo does...and he gets a bit...violent at times when he's at dances...don't ask why...Jewel went to bed at her bedtime...thank the lord...

Scamp kinda stole a car...I have no idea how he managed that, but I was able to get it back without being noticed...we don't really need a car...I also didn't like the color...

I also found out that while we were at the dance all of our furry friends had a dance of there own....

Well time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. Echo? Storm? Do you want to see Twilight together?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

certain human friend knows who you are talking about

and isn't happy

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!