Saturday, October 18, 2008

Yesterday and Today!

Hey!

Yesterday- As you know I went to the football game with Echo, Storm and Sonar...Echo and Sonar abandoned Storm and I, so I got mad at them and planned Sonar's death with Storm and our human friends...though unfortunately our plan won't be able to be carried out because Echo won't let us...sad...I guess we'll use it on an enemy...and it was such a good plan too...

Other than them abandoning us, Storm and I, along with our human friends went crazy and randomly burst into song! Oh! We also got sugar!

Today- In the morning I had to wake up early (yuk! EARLY!) and go to play rehearsal...It was REALLY boring and me and two of my human friends had NOTHING to do because they were basically working on the leads! Then they let us play with the costumes near the end of practice, that was pretty fun!

Tonight- I went to the dance with Storm, Echo, and Sonar...And a human friend that kinda just appeared...Sonar, Echo and human friend abandoned Storm and I yet AGAIN!...Over and Over and OVER!...I was extremely pissed and REALLY don't want to think about what will happen at Prom....I felt unwanted...Thankfully Storm was there! THANK YOU STORM! We also hung out with our awesome human friends!

To Echo and Storm: Twilight movie?

Time to Fly,
Radar

5 comments:

Storm said...

indeed. see my post for details, but it's basically a cross between radar's and sonar's. twilight movie like SEE?

Just Me said...

MUST SEE TWILIGHT

And How can I ditch you when I went there with Sonar in the first place? What did you expect. Besides, you wouldn't dance with us. I tried but you decided to have pity parties, you had each other you could have enjoyed yourselves. Don't blame me OR Sonar for any misery you guys inflicted on yourselves.

HA You can't burst my bubble!!! I WON'T LET YOU!

Echoy Echo Echo

Just Me said...

Ps. I have something in my room I have been meaning to give you! I think you'll like it but I don't know...

It's not a furry friend but it's close.

Pps. DIDN'T DO ANYTHING WRONG

Spirit said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Spirit said...

Yes see Twilight, Girls Night!
And yes you ditched us, you randomly left at different times, and when we WERE with you guys I was getting a vibe that I was unwanted from both Sonar and human friend.