Sunday, October 26, 2008

Update! Last Night and Today!

Hey! Last night was interesting...I went to a party and watched people get drunk! It was hilarious! But it was also annoying when they were yelling at the TV....yup they were BIG Phillies fans...

Today: Went to get a few small things for Echo's Halloween Party, I'm working on my costume! YAY! I also ate candy corn...interesting candy...I never had it until I escaped from the School...I didn't get many things...but more than the other experiments...oh well...HALLOWEEN! YAY!!!!

To Echo: Why aren't you answering any of my calls? Call me if you can!

Time to Fly,
Radar

6 comments:

Storm said...

WHEE!!!!! watching drunk people is fun... until they try and make you sing karaoke. (info scouting in a bar in NY. don't ask). then they're annoying.
yeah they tried to give me stuff... but i didn't trust them. i gave half to another kid and watched them for about three hours to see if anything happened. they tried to poison me many times... either that or he was allergic to aLOT of stuff. he was really the only friend i had... at least until the pack... and you guys... never saw him again... we must find him some time.

Just Me said...

........................
........................

...

..........

Spirit said...

Yes...We will hunt for your friend Storm!

Anonymous said...

my dad was drunk once...not funny...at all.

Just Me said...

I...never mind....

I BLAME THE SCIENTISTS!!

Spirit said...

I am sorry (hugs no longer loving people)