Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Did you know...?

Hi everyone!

Today I was at the doctors...I don't really know WHY I was there, but whatever...Well anyway! Did you guys know that you don't have to get a shot anymore to get the flu vaccine? You can breathe the vaccine in! NO NEEDLES!...Wow...I didn't even think that was possible....well actually...anything is possible if you think about it...I mean...look at me...and Silence...and Jewel...and Storm and Echo...All of us...But still, I don't like needles...which I'm sure you can all guess why...so this is very interesting to me...

Time to Fly,
Radar

4 comments:

Devin said...

I'm jealous! When I was little I had to get the shot and it took two nurses and my mom to pin me down while the docter gave me the shot :(

I'm sure the nurses thought I was crazy... :3

Cruz said...

that's cool, I didn't know that, I have to get a shot every 3 months and it sucks. lol I fed your tiger TWICE! it's so cute.

Storm said...

HI BALMUNG AND CRUZ!!!! its neko-chan hacked into Storm's account, but see her blog for details!
*hugglz you for her*

Spirit said...

lol, yeah Balmung...I know what you're talking about. I hated getting the shots at the lab!....Though I think I may have killed one of the scientists by accident....

To Cruz: Every 3 months?! EVIL!
Also...I know! I love her!

HI NEKO-CHAN! (hugs)