Sunday, December 21, 2008

We have been tagged,,,

Hi! Me and Silence have been tagged so we are doing this together!

1. Each blogger must post these rules first.
2. Each blogger starts with 8 random facts/habits about themselves.
3. Blogger s that are tagged need to write on their own blog about their 8 things.
4. At the end of your blog,you need to choose 8 people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don't forget to leave them a comment,telling them that they've been tagged and to read your blog

My 8 Random Facts:
1. I have chocolate chip cookies and they are really yummy! MINE!!!
2. I love Silence (I know....obvious...)
3. Sonar has actually done more painful damage to me than I have done to him (I KNOW! ITS AMAZING RIGHT?!?!?)
4. I spent more than $150 dollars on Christmas presents (so everyone best be happy cause it wasn't cheap!!!!)
5. I have a headache and I have had it for four hours straight I HATE IT!!!!!!!
6. Schitz kissed Angel under the mistletoe (HA! I SAID IT!)
7. Echo disappeared today...I REALLY needed her...
8. I am gonna drop an egg off of a roof on Tuesday and get graded for it, yeah I know what you're thinking! How can you get graded for dropping an egg off of a roof? Well I got to make the egg survive...to get full credit, but as long as I bring something in I get a 20/25.

Silence's facts:
1....Love Ray...
2...am pissed that Storm has tagged me and that Ray is making me do this
3...I got Christmas gifts for people for the first time in my life...
5...I think I killed mine and Echo's dad
6...I can't say no to Ray when she is giving me the "look"
7...I dislike wrapping things
8 I dislike the glitter game

We TAG double the people!
Avalon
Flare
Saphire
Lilac
Tilla
Luna
Shadow
Erin
Katara
Nameless
Salom
Izzy
Fwit
Cain
elmo!!!
Ember

MWHAHAHAHAHA!!! I AM EVIL!!!!!....ugh head....

Time to Fly,
Radar
Silence

8 comments:

Just Me said...

We don't know where Echo is.

Anyway...

yeah

hi

Thought in a Cup said...

Holy shit! This has been painful! Trust me, your lucky. I have to go through two puberties. On involves lightening and random dragon shiftin. Ling story.

Daniel Hunter

Salom said...

i tagged you so read my blog to do the stuff on it

IMAJERKHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH AHAHAHAHA

Devin said...

I tagged you too!

Sonar said...

TAG!

Spirit said...

....Waaaaayyyy to much info Daniel.... I'm a girl and I don't really want to hear about male problems....Talk to Sonar about that...He's a guy...At least I think he is...

Avalon said...

i tagged you two

Spirit said...

Does that mean I got to do it again?