Sunday, December 28, 2008

HI Radar

So what did you have in mind on what to do this Tuesday. Do you know that those scientist that I am supposed to e spying on nearly changed their appointment to try adn make me CANCEL our plans? I said that I wasn't blowing off any one for them and that they needed to come at the specified time. (They think that I am a person trying to job shadow for science stuff) I was "interviewing" them for something or other.

Anyway, I don't have any money. Lilac borrowed the rest of it and spent it on books and magic stuff. So I'm broke. We could hang out at your house. Maybe you could come to mine. (My hideout to your house?) Well, your choice. Just let me know. I am tired of trying to make descisons. You know how that is. (Apparently guys have a hard time with the idea of being tired from deciding thigs...*cough*sonar*cough* ...lol just kidding Sonar. Love ya. hehehe. *runs away*

Anyway. I'm bored. Just TEXT me. haha or call
(Silence got her unlimited texting whoo)

Talk to you later.

Echo

No comments: