Saturday, December 13, 2008

Guess What!

Hi everyone!

Today was awesome! Me and Echo, hung out together all day, with a little interference, but that was fine! We went Christmas shopping! I got presents for people! LOTS OF PRESENTS!!!! There was also this awesome store that was going out of business! IT HAD A SWORD!!! BUT I WAS OUT OF MONEY!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! It also had a lot of stuff on sale by A LOT! I got some things! Echo also said that some guy was checking me out...I didn't see.

We also had pizza and went to the movies! We was Boy in the Blue Striped Pajamas, it was good but sad.

I also got a pet since Storm and Sonar got one, I wanted one, but mine doesn't have a background...awww....BUT ITS CUTE!! Her name is Mia!

-Time to Fly,
Radar

3 comments:

Avalon said...

HI,
cool, first post!
ummmmmmmmmmm
what do you say in a comment?
I was going to advertize my blog....
yeah....
I, welll..... am..... welll.... an.... Er.... Era....Eraser....

BUt dont worry!
I'm good!

Gotta FLy!
Avalon

Just Me said...

we don't hate all erasers.

In fact Sonar and I both have a little eraser DNA in us. Accident of course, but with the scientists, what do you expect?

MY WORD VERIFICATION SAYS UNDEADS

Spirit said...

I have an Eraser friend, so no worries! Though...I think many were shocked about my friend...including Sonar....