Friday, December 19, 2008

Echo and Sonar's Wedding

Hi everyone!

Ok...here's the deal! I was thinking of a spring wedding in Japan, holding the ceremony under some cherry blossom trees. It would be so pretty and romantic! They would get married as cherry blossoms fell down from the trees above.

The dress would be Echo's choice of course, but if she makes the bridesmaids wear puffy dresses...yeah...I refuse.

Sonar I think should be traditional in what he wears, but if he wishes to do something different it must be approved by me, Storm and Echo!

What does everyone think of the cherry blossoms in Japan idea for Echo's and Sonar's wedding?

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. I added a followers thing because I seem to have followers anyway, so they might as well be known and appreciated! Thank you!

3 comments:

Devin said...

They're getting MARRIED? Ok...

Anyway, the cherry blosssoms seem like a good idea. Its like, the ideal wedding!

Spirit said...

I KNOW! Isn't it?

And yes they are getting married because according to the Flock's version of Jingle Bells, Echo laid an egg and I refuse to have my niece/nephew grow up with unmarried parents!

Salom said...

thers only two of us though...