Friday, December 12, 2008

I am Back!

Sup everyone! I'm back! Are you glad to see me? Huh? Huh?

...Sorry I have sugar...AND MONSTER!!!! YAY!

Ok time to fill people in!

The little thing about me disappearing? Well, you see...I created a new hideout thats underground and stayed there to calm down. It has: -A computer room (which Saphire posted on her blog from)
-A training room (to let out my anger)
-A TV room (which has a TV that is as big as a movie theater screen)
-A Kitchen (that Saphire charmed so I don't have to do the cooking)
-A party room(...for parties)
-A giant closet of disguises(because I wanted one)
-A library with REALLY comfy chairs(to read and relax)
-Twelve bedrooms (you never know)
-A hot tub and a pool that is alway at the perfect temperature (Saphire used a charm)
-Five bathrooms (you never know)
A play room(For Jewel)

Yup! Isn't awesome?

From Storms blog my fairy name is :
Your fairy is called Tangle Elfwand
She is a cheerful sprite.
She lives at the bottom of tangled gardens and in hedgerows.
She is only seen when the seer holds a four-leafed clover.
She wears tangled dresses of multicoloured petals. She has delicate green wings like a cicada.


I don't know if thats me... What do you think?

Oh and Storm? I want a pet, but how do you get a background on it?

OH and at school it was sooooo funny!!!! Me, Echo and our friend Amaya were talking just outside the library and Sonar came walking by looking for Echo...HE WALKED RIGHT BY US AND TURNED THE CORNER!!! It was so funny! He kept looking around until he was out of sight!

Also we all agree that Sonar needs to take photography lessons....all the pictures he took are blurry!...and the one picture would have been really good if it wasn't so blurry....

I also can't wait for tomorrow! Oh and Echo? If you see this, I will come to you tomorrow,I don't think you don't need to come to me. I got to make a stop first. I'll call you tomorrow though.

-Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: