Sunday, December 14, 2008

Jingle Bells

Flying through the sky!
With two wings flapping fast!
Clouds zooming by!
Forgetting the past!
Erasers with wings fall!
Making spirits bright!
What fun is it feel so tall,
As we fly right through the night!

Jingle Bells!
Jingle Bells!
Echo laid an egg!
Sonar fell and bumped his head!
And Storm had fun with Ray!
HEY!
Jingle Bells!
Jingle Bells!
Echo laid an egg!
Sonar fell and bumped his head!
And Storm had fun with Ray!


Hi people! I hope you liked my new version of the song! And Avalon? Please don't take offense! The song erasers are the evil ones! K?

ECHO! WHEN WERE YOU GONNA TELL ME YOU LAID AN EGG!?!?!....Is it a boy egg or a girl egg?...And is Sonar a daddy now? GASP! WHEN WERE YOU GONNA INFORM ME OF THIS!!! SILENCE!!!! YOUR GONNA BE AN UNCLE!!! YAY! BABY SHOWER! EVERYONE IS INVITED! OH NO! NOW I NEED TO GET MORE PRESENTS THAN BEFORE!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

Time to Fly,
Radar

4 comments:

Storm said...

AND WHEN'S THE WEDDING?!?!?!?!
i'll be the bartender... bridesmaids' dresses scare me... (or would it be BIRDSmaids' dresses...)

Spirit said...

Good question.....And don't worry the dresses won't be evil puffy ones with frill and lace....If so, I'll burn them and get us non-scary ones!

Just Me said...

wha..wha...WHAT?!?!?!

NO EGG!!!.....NO WEDDING!!

WHY DON'T I HAVE A SAY IN THIS?!

Spirit said...

Because you already HAD the egg!! And I refuse to have my niece/nephew grow up with unmarried parents!