Monday, November 3, 2008

....

Radar heeerrre
Radar heeerrrre
Yes she is
Yes she is!
YAY!
Anonymous said : are you sure the guy threw the rock at a girl?

because some guys could mistake some girls for a guy...

was the girl annoying the guy?

your poll doesn't give enough info...

and it's really random

Ok to anonymous: Yes I am SURE the guy threw a rock at a girl because she was a very good human friend of mine. Yes it was purposefully thrown, but not at her. He admitted to trying to hit ANOTHER girl with it. Both girls were doing nothing! Just sitting there. He then went on to saying that guys enjoy throwing rocks at people.

To everyone else: Sorry I haven't been on much! I've been practicing for the play which is this weekend!...Soooo boring...but whatever...

Bye-Bye!

Time to Fly,
Radar

5 comments:

Just Me said...

huh...I remember it slightly differently....

Storm said...

hee, the other girl was me. and he did say he was aiming at my feet. and he threw a rock at me before and it landed like three feet to my left, so i threw a stick and made him duck. he yelled at me and i laughed, so he threw it harder. and... yeah. and then when he said 'that's what guys do. they throw rocks at eachother.' i asked him 'so can i throw a rock at you since you're a guy?' and he didn't like that. he muttered something about bb guns and i smile evilly and say something about my metal bb rifle so that he can hear it but it sounds like i'm talking to myself.
heehee fun...

Just Me said...

yeah...something like that

Salom said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Just Me said...

you seriously need to post more Ray...