Monday, November 10, 2008

Weekend

HI PEOPLE!!!! I HAVE SUGAR!!!!

Ok...Friday
-School...Echo ignored me...tear tear...Sad Radar...
-Cast Meal YUM YUM
-Play! Arsenic and Old Lace! I was awesome! Small part or not! SO HA! I got white roses! YAY!
-After Play: Went to Dinner with fellow crazy drama peoples and ate mozzarella cheese sticks! YUM! And had soda! YAY!
-Shower and sleep...zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz....

Saturday
-Sleep till noon I did!
-Eat donut YUM
-play Riviera HOORAY!-Cast meal YUMMY
-Go to Play and Perform
-Cast Party
-Superbad
-A little Sweeney Todd
-one guy ripped his pants
-music
-pizza
-soda
-cookies
-YUMMY!
-Get home at 3:30am

Sunday
-Sleep till 11:00am
-Wakeup and do Homework
-Talk to Echo
-Apply to another college GO ME!
-PARTY!

Today
-School YUK
-Benchmark exam in History...BOOOOOOOO
-Echo gave me pretty bracelet...that Schitz stole to wear on his head...I do not know why...
-Still no like Sonar...evil rock-man

OH! I also found out that Echo and Sonar have name me the Childish Empress and the Fairy Empress...If I'm an Empress...Where is my kingdom?

Time to Fly,
Radar

2 comments:

Storm said...

in your head, radar!!
don't worry, i have whole WORLDS in my head...
they love me there.
i will go visit them now.
byebye!!

Spirit said...

..yes...that is true there is a kingdom in my head...