Tuesday, November 18, 2008

To People

Hey! Today I had tryouts for the musical and I'm pretty sure that I stunk! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA! Oh well...There's nothing that I can do about it...

Anonymous Flare said...

PLEASE tell me that all of those animals dont live in your house

One..HI FLARE! Love the name!
Two..Like Echo said, yes they DO live in my house and yes it is GIANT! Its like at least three mansions in one plus TONS of surrounding land! So no worries!

Next! To Salom: Ummmm you don't have to keep apologizing so...yeah...I HAVE COOKIES WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE...ok...

Next Benchmark exams are annoying!

Life stinks...I didn't see Echo all day...sad...

Time to Fly,
Radar

7 comments:

Unknown said...

two minutes counts for nothing...

I would have met you at the lockers but Lilac dragged me away because she was going to be late...for the thing that I dare not utter. Ends with a d and starts with a noitnete,

Figure it out

texi said...

Please tell me where you are at the moment or your real name. I can fly and so can you. I can find you.

Spirit said...

ummm....Silence kinda got mad when I did that before, texi...sorry...last time I did that Silence locked me in a cold damp room with no cookies and sugar... I don't want to go through that again....it was scary!

To Echo: Ohhhhhhhhhhhh Sorry I forgot!

Spirit said...

Plus...Radar IS my real name...do you mean my Experiment number?

Salom said...

just ignore the texi thing its really wierd and a lot of people got it.
-Salom

ps if you tell him bad things will most likely happen because i was actually stupid anough to believe one of those things a few years ago.

Flare said...

how did you survive without sugar OR cookies?

Storm said...

i secretly transported her cookies hidden inside the food tray...
*feels silence's glare*
oh crap i shouldnt've said that...
hee hee FORGET WHAT I JUST SAID EVERYONE!!!!!
my real name's storm, by the way