Saturday, November 29, 2008

Twilight

Hi everyone!

Tonight me and Storm went to see Twilight with our two human friends who I have named Noriko and Amaya! It was sooooooo fun! We got there early, got our tickets, bought food and got seats at the VERY top! I love high places! lol

The movie was ok...I personally thought that Edward was more awkward than he should have been, no offense to him! He is a good actor, I don't think ANYONE could play Edward...Well...Silence could if he talked more and was actually willing to be shown to millions of people....The problem is that his face would be known worldwide and that isn't good when you're supposed to be in hiding...but I did love the spider monkey line!

I loved Alice and Jasper though! Alice was so cool! And Jasper was awesome! HE NEVER BLINKED!!!! lol He would be tough to beat in a staring contest! Alice would super sweet! I would befriend her immediately if I could!

Rosalie and Emmet were cool too. Rosalie had the mean girl attitude perfectly! I loved Emmet playing baseball! TREES! lol

I liked the fighting scenes and was sad at the sad parts, I think they chose well for Bella. Again I am sorry for not liking Edward...If it helps I don't think I would like ANY person that played him...unless he matched my vision PERFECTLY...which is impossible...

Noriko LOVED James! KISSY-KISS TO THEM!

Amaya LOVED Jacob! KISSY-KISS TO THEM TOO!

After the movie, Amaya was trying to get a frog toy from the machine, she spent many quarters and finally got it!...I wanted the light blue bear...sad me...I didn't have any more money and Storm said I couldn't break the glass and take it because then Silence wouldn't let us come there anymore...

We also found this random door that didn't have a handle...I was tempted to tear it from the wall to find out what was behind it...but having that strength isn't normal sooo....yeah...

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

2 comments:

Just Me said...

Radar...you already have ripped doors off the hinges at other places and I had to help you get out of jail without bursting through a wall....(they said we needed to call out parents and well...that didn't work out too well)

Yeah...we can't go back to that town anymore...

and Like you said...we are supposed to be in Hiding...which means DON'T BREAK THINGS...especially arcade games that totally steal your money...and door without handles...

Yay Twilght...and I think Edward is fine..as good at it could ever get. Like you said, no one could truely play him to a tee. I mean...he's Edward...only Edward could play Edward...and I highly doubt that would work out too well. You'd have to ask Tilla on that one though. She would know better than any of us.

Say Hi to Noriko and Amaya for me.

Dude why would you sit at the very top?? soooo far away from the screen....Middle is the best...or if you are behind the wheelchair places you get a footrest... although you could just put your foot on the seat in front of you...but that's not nice. I guess tha tops not bad. Lilac said that she and Harry sat there for Order of the Phoenix...and hsesaid it wasn't bad at all. (And that when she saw it again...after talking to the Voldemort poster...at the IMAX she said that it would have been less painful to her neck to watch if she was in the back.I wouldn't know.)

And Silence could so NOT play Edward. He's Silence...he's my BROTHER...he ain't no Edward. Na uh. EW. Blech...

Anyway...

I think I made this comment long enough. I would say more but I don't think I will.

Catch and The Misfits said...

LUCKY!!! I really want to see it. Haven't gone, yet. YET!!! So excited.

-catch