Friday, November 28, 2008

...........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Me tired....but I no want to sleep....make Silence stop telling me to sleep!....dafghkdbdfjgfffffffffffffffffffffffffshdfgkh

...And Ray is now asleep...She should really listen to me more often...because I knew this would happen...Happy Thanksgiving...even though thats passed...uh yeah the others did a I am thankful thing and Ray guilt tripped me so here it is.

I am thankful that I escaped the School

I am thankful that I was reunited with Ray and my sister

I am thankful that I haven't been killed by stress

I am thankful for a safe home...well safe from erasers and scientists...Ray and Jewel and the animals...yeah not safe from them

I am thankful for Storm, when she isn't joining in the destruction and watching Jewel and the animals, while I take Ray out

I am thankful for my girlfriend Ray, even though she is extremely crazy and sometimes scary and dumb...thank the lord she's asleep or she would hit me for writing that...Well...I love her...there I said it, so now she'll get angry and then happy...but I do mean it.

Well there you are I did it...now I have to put Ray to bed because we all know she doesn't want to sleep on the floor.

-Silence (still not taking my sister's last name)

3 comments:

Storm said...

silence eensy!!!
and you know she'll smack you when she reads it, right? and thank you, i lubz u 2! *force-hugglz*

Anonymous said...

it's NOT a last name thankyouverymuch...

BLAME RAY SHE GAVE ME THE DARN NICKNAME!!...besides...you aren't short...

Anonymous said...

And thats why I won't take that name as my own...