Friday, November 21, 2008

Yesterday and Today

Hi everyone...Today I am pissed, but I will tell you about my happy day then my OTHER day.


Yesterday:
-I went to visit a college and I really like it. I hope I get accepted...
-It has a beautiful campus and you can go next to the squirrels and they won't run! HOORAY
-It also has tons of stuff to do on campus and free bus transportation to the mall and stuff, no that I need it or anything, but its still good to have!
-Then of it has my major that I want, as well as tons of candy.
-It helped that they gave me free cookies! I brought one home! They were shaped like swans because there were swans on campus!


Today:
-Got back an have quite a bit of work to catch up on...stupid work..
-Storm can't go to Twilight with me! WHAAAAAAA!...me sad...
-I hate Sonar...obvious to most creatures...
-Echo no longer realizes or pays attention to my moods...
-Echo ripped my book bag so now I have to get a new one.
-I think I left my cookie on the bus because I can't find it...And I really want it...


Advice:
-People should learn that when Radar is pissed they shouldn't try to make her stay near somebody she wants to hurt
-People should not make promises that they can't/won't keep
-Boyfriends other than Silence are way to CLINGY and POSSESSIVE


One a happier note, my close human friend finally got rid of the jerk! And Freya found love!



Time to Fly,

Pissed, Stressed, Upset and Annoyed Radar

2 comments:

Storm said...

oh no! NOOO COOKIE!!!!!! *sniff* never had a chance...
and I'M REALLY SORRY about the twilight thing. i wish i could go!!!!
*hugs and gives another cookie*
sorry its not shaped like a swan...

Spirit said...

...its ok, I think its sold out already anyway. Want to go together another time?