Saturday, November 1, 2008

Happy Halloween

Happy Halloween!

Today was fun! I went trick or treating! CANDY!!! Ok, so first I shrunk myself to fit into the group of little people, then I joined them! Them I saw some of my human and neko friends, so I went back to my normal height and went with them! One got mad for some reason and ran off to scare people, then he came back! YAY! Then Freya ran off and another friend followed! So then we all went out to look for them, but couldn't find them, so we went back to the house of one of them and THERE THEY WERE! YAY! Then we traded candy and played guitar hero and watched Vanhellsing...I don't think I spelt that right but I DON'T CARE! Unfortunately we couldn't finish it because Freya had to go and Silence needed my help with a sugar-high Jewel! WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

OH YEAH! We think that the first one that ran off got stoned on candy!!!....He acted WEIRD!!

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: