Thursday, November 27, 2008

What Radar is Thankful For

I am thankful for my flock of Silence, Storm and Jewel

I am thankful for my mind twin Echo

I am thankful for my friend Saphire

I am thankful for my furry friends

I am thankful for my friends Ember and Butterfly

I am thankful for my human friends, my eraser friend and Freya

I am thankful for a safe hideouts

I am thankful to have escaped the School

I am thankful for my powers and abilities

I am thankful that I am not dead

I am thankful for my awesome fuzzy chair

I am thankful that the grad project is over

Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S...I never noticed that I had so much to be thankful for...

P.P.S. Saphire is posting what she's thankful for on her blog

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I posted a list too
Only on Echo's blog though