Thursday, November 13, 2008

Today

Hi everyone!

Today me and Storm figured out something hehehe, but I'll let her explain it! Ummmm...Sonar was a jerk...but I'm told he was created that way...so I don't know...today was the blood drive..I did it last year...but not this year...ummmm Echo went to an exclusive signing of the guy who plays Edward in Twilight...I had three stupid tests...We talked about pizza in history class....And I just spent 4 hours working on a Physics lab write-up!

I'm tired...Night Echo! Night Storm! Night Silence! Night Jewel! Night Fish and Noall even though you've been turned into robots and want to kill me! Night Ember! Night Furry Friends! Night blog readers!

Time to Fly,
Radar

3 comments:

Storm said...

what did we figure out?
but yesh it was good...
;3

Salom said...

how do you do the blood drive, do you enjoy making other people have to live with having wings?

Just Me said...

um...just because we give blood doesn't mean that the other people have to live with wings...