Monday, November 10, 2008

Salom Conversation that I missed

Hi everyone! I was reading Salom's comments...he's mean...yup...and he..CURSES!!! *GASP* lol

Salom said...

ok, Radar, u dont need to answer everything, you've answered the same thing on 3 different blogs.
-Salom

Echo answered!

Blogger Salom said...

and also, why does Sonar think Storm is a traitor

Echo answered!

Blogger Salom said...

i will not end up with no arms ( or debatedly hands) in portugal!!!! because you guys dont know where i am.
SALOM
NOT SALMON
-Salom

...So you think...hehehehehehe....I'm a good girl! Yup I'm ALWAYS prepared!

Blogger Salom said...

Im not a ****ing elf!!! im probably taller than all of you guys!! im 6 foot 5 inches and a half!!!!!

Don't think that you beat Silence....Echo? isn't Silence taller?

Blogger Salom said...

yes, and technicly, i can track yours too, and then if i was quiet enough, you could all wake up with no arms/hands, but instead of portugal, the pacific ocean.
no, im not that mean, (or quiet) (and i dont really have much other than a knife and my stuff, but knives can cut through flesh if it comes to that. on second thought lets not think about that.)
-Salom

...Technically you can't track them..or at least not mine...I'm so smart!
Threaten me not...or you WILL die....I am VERY violent and vengeful! Ask around!

Salom said...

what if i want to be tracked and get a good fight for a change??
*cough* *im usualy* *cough* a pacifist though* *cough*
and stop using anonymus whumever you are.
-Salom
SEE I HAVE THE BALLS TO SIGN MY NAME

DON'T INSULT OUR READERS!!!! THEY HAVE RIGHTS YOU KNOW!!!

....Sorry...but everyone had the conversation without me! Poo! Poo I say! And thrice Poo!

Time to Fly,
Radar

No comments: