Sunday, June 29, 2008

Answers and Thank Yous

Anonymous skittles said...

radar you are so toally like awesome

hey I like how you keep us updated on whats going on in the flock (like with sonar and echo and sometimes silence and such) yeah intead of focussing just on yourself and whats really happeneing to you. YOU ROCK GIRL. Anyway, we readers love these details. sonar and echo really dont post much about them as a couple but you do! me and my friends LOVE IT.

FLY ON CHICA!

*SkItTlEs*<3<3<3*

June 27, 2008 10:56 AM

Thank You Skittles! I am glad that you and your friends enjoy my blog! I'll keep posting about Sonar and Echo's love life, If I stop....I have probably been killed by Sonar and Echo...To bad they can't kill me lol! I will also post about Jewel and Silence and everyone!


Anonymous said...

you're the freak with the chopsticks aren't you?

June 27, 2008 11:04 AM

YES! I am the one who threatened people with chopsticks...BUT they are no ordinary chopsticks! They have extremely sharp blades at the ends of them. They are both deadly and stylish! Oh and I really hope that you don't use freak as an insult....I may not really mind...but others....like Silence MAY have a little problem....He has hidden anger issues....
Time to Fly,
Radar

3 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

I have a mental problem. School messed with me.

Chaos Darke

Spirit said...

...Now you are repeating yourself using different words...

Thought in a Cup said...

Yeah exactly. I like CHEESE!

Chaos Darke