Monday, June 16, 2008

....Wow

Wow Sonar and Echo sure like to post....Of course I can't post as much as them because I have more responsibilities....I mean its not easy leading a flock, taking care of tons of baby animals AND taking care of a three year old who CAN IN FACT CONTROL ALL THE ELEMENTS!!....

I've finally taught Jewel how to control Fire and Storm helped me teach her Air, Water, and Lightening....but....I think Echo needs to help her with Earth....She has the best control over that one...So Echo? YOU have to teach Jewel how to NOT make giant earthquakes and flying boulders when she is frightened or angry!....Thankfully she isn't burning everyone....Creating strong winds that are impossible for ANYONE to fly through....except for Storm and flooding all the rivers...anymore. But the earthquakes and stuff are still causing some problems....

Oh and I finally got to an oven and made more of my special cookies! They are soooooooooooooooo delicious! AND THEY ARE ALL MINE! MINE I TELL YOU! MINE!

Hehehe Sorry...got a bit carried away...Oops....

Well Time to Fly,
Radar

P.S. ....Its seems Jewel has found out that lighting Silence's butt on fire is fun....not good....unlike me, she doesn't know when to stop the fire!

7 comments:

Thought in a Cup said...

Ooo ooo. I can phase through things. I vibrate so fast my atoms pass through other atoms! I can pass through solid objects. Sadly when i do it i go through my clothes too. It also makes me invisible.

Chaos

Thought in a Cup said...

Yes fire is very fun.

Chaos

Just Me said...

my poor poor brother...Silence, run while you still can. Lol Jk I know you love Ray.
But Jewel,stop lighting my brothers butt on fire! (Yes, RAy I will teach her about the earth stuff)

Echo

Anonymous said...

Hi Radar!!! Its Storm!!! I finally made my blog!! Its stormsblogstorm.blogger.com, so now you have no excuse to say "Geez Storm, you need a blog" cause I HAVE ONE!! Ha! Oh, and congratulations about the cookies! Dont worry, I'll make sure Sonar doesnt eat them again! (he says it was me, but we all know who it really is. so Ha! HAHAHAHA!) Sorry, got carried away there.... heh.
Come see my blog!
Storm 0.O

Just Me said...

why must you all gang up on Sonar??

Spirit said...

Because its fun^^

Anonymous said...

yes, its mean to take away our fun. and we might gang up on YOU instead.
See Ya!
Storm
0.O